Wednesday, March 7, 2012

WIPW: Work-In-Progress Wednesday - Grannies and Ripples + Knitting


First thing is first... the Grannies and Ripples afghan!

BTW - My kitty says "hello"!!

I'm getting there, I swear!! This week I worked on 3 rows of grannies, 2 that I attached and one that will be attached shortly. I just need to add 6 more rows {3 verigated and 3 green} up at the top, then i'll add the last row of grannies {which are identical to the grannies at the bottom}.

I'm not sure how much longer I'll have to go after those grannies. Right now i'm anticipating 3 rows of green and 3 of the verigated on each end, and i'll stop it there. I'll border it with the verigated after. I'm wondering if I buckle down and stop starting other projects, if I can complete this afghan by next week!



I am also working on my knitting, by making more dish cloths!

I am such a slow knitter I could never imagine working on something larger than this! However, I do need to purchase some longer needles. When I reach the max of 42 sts on the needle, it's really pressing the luck to get them all to stay on.

But at least i'm getting better than I was in late December when I got the needles!



I am linking this bad boy up over at Tami's WIP, Ambassador Crochet, and Yarn Along.

I love the idea of having a link up of my own, because I love looking at others projects. So please feel free to link up with me too! No need to grab a button or say you did.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...